Sunday 16 July 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with special guest Jay Soriano



Hello and welcome to the Crazy Crafters blog hop with a very special guest Jay Soriano. I'm so excited to be CASEing Jay's awesome works as he's extremely talented and highly creative. Jay is based in the UK and is so wonderful to see a fellow Filipino sharing the same love of papercrafts.


I have chosen to CASE Jay's gorgeous card below using the new "This Little Piggy Set". It has been created as part of  CAS Colours and Sketch challenge. I just love the Clean and Simple style and yet is still so effective.


Click here to see Jay's card post.

This Little Piggy set is so much fun to use, that I have created three cards to show the cute little piggies in different settings. Here they are:


It's perfect set to build a scene with and have used a few other sets to create each scene.

On  this card they include the new, 'Grown With Love' bundle for the vegetables and cart. They have been coloured in with Stampin' Write markers and added  glossy accents on the vegetables to add dimension.

'Basket of Wishes' set for the large wooden basket. Coloured in with copics and fussy cut.

'Sheltering Tree' set, the tree trunk stamp and clear heat embossed over the top for ink resist blending. Leaves have been white heat embossed over the top. Tempting Turquoise has been applied in the background with ink resist technique. 

The grass has been ink blended with Wild Wasabi ink.



'This Little Piggy' with 'At Home with You' set is so adorable as he's stepping out from the door.

I have used the Thanks sentiment and motifs from the 'At Home With You' set and used the new embossing paste for the brick stencil. I can't get enough of these two new products! A little clear glossy accents added to the lamp post to denote glass.

Tempting Turquise is used again on the door and have been applied with a round mini ink blending tool for a smooth blending.




Lastly, 'This Little Piggy' on 'Bike Ride' set sentiment from 'Thankful Thoughts'.

This cheerful little piggy image is so versatile and looks so cute on the bike. 

Tempting Turquoise added in to keep the same colour theme throughout. 




These cards will come in handy to give out as Thank you cards and we'll make a cute token of appreciation.  I hope you have enjoyed and found inspiration. I love the bold, graphic style of Jay's card and works so well with this new set. Make sure to continue to hop around and see all the fabulous creations that have been inspired by Jay's amazing talent. 

Thank you so much for stopping by, 'til next time - Happy Crafting! :) 


20 comments:

  1. So super cute Juana, just love them all. You are such an inspiration. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oink!! Super cute cards Juana, I'd love to see a video of how you colour so perfectly (turquoise) I try n try. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carolina. Will try and do one and let you know. :) xx

      Delete
  3. Absolutely adorable Juana. Blow my mind with your talent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous use of colour Juana. These cards are just piggiliscious lol. Love them x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant cards. Love your ideas with the little piggy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my what can I say about your cards Juana ... they are always so stunning I'm at a loss as to how to describe them .. AMAZING !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely adorable! Love the variety. Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, LOVE, these pigs. You can't help but smile when you see them. I have so many ideals in my head, (just as soon as I get my stamps).LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gloria. These piggies are just too cute, Love to see what you create. Have fun! :)

      Delete
  9. WOW! You have successfully combined This Little Piggy with all the other stamp sets. Great compositions, colour combination and everything else. I am in awe of your creativity and talent! ~ Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jay. Your card and creativity was an absolute inspiration. I'm in awe inspired by you too. Thanks so much for hopping with us. :) xx

      Delete
  10. Wow Juan, breath taking cards as always. Your sponging is perfect and this is a talent I hope to have one day. Amazing is all I can say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kirsten. I highly recommend using the 'Ranger round mini ink blending tool applicator. It gives the best results. :)

      Delete

Thanks for making the time to write a comment - It is very much appreciated. Have a fabulous day! :)