Hello and welcome to the Crazy Crafters July blog hop with a very special guest the multi talented and Lovely as can be, Tanya Boser. It is such an honour and delight to be Caseing her gorgeous works. Tanya is part of the Artisan Design team and love all her work, so many amazing and inspirational works of art plus helpful video tutorials. Be sure to check out her blog page at Tinkerin in Ink with Tanya for more creative inspirations.
I have chosen to CASE her gorgeous textured "Just Add Text" card below. I love everything about this card and have used the same new In-colors, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst with a hint of Fresh Fig. I have also used the same foliage from Flourishing thinlits - such a great touch and well endorsed by Tanya to use our older supplies.
The embossed texture background spritz with colour is also amazing and will definitely be trying that in the near future. I decided to try another kind of textured background using the new "Sweetheart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder". This goes perfectly with the Lovely Words thinlits and is a perfect fit with the centre heart.
Here is the card...
The Lovely Words thinlits is a personal favourite from the new catalogue and just can't get enough of it hehe. It's just so versatile and love how it creates the instant window panel, giving you so many different variations depending on how you die cut it. I have used the coordinating Sweet and Sassy Framelits once again to create the fine border frame around it.
• Base card: Lemon Lime Twist.
• Whisper White panel: Lovely - from Lovely Words thinlits die cut and embossed with Sweetheart TIEF.
• Lemon Lime Twist cardstock die cut and overlayed with nested Sweet & Sassy framelits and Lovely Words thinlits.
• Banner image is from Banners for You set and die cut using the coordinating Bunch of Banners dies.
• Foliage die cuts from Flourish Thinlits and have been ink blended in the same coordinating inks of cardstock used.
Inside the card:
• The coordinating Sweet & Sassy heart framelit negative space die cut used as a mask and created and ink blended background using Powder Pink with a hint of Berry Burst on top, achieving a subtle gradient reflecting Tanya's card front sentiment from Just Add Text.
I hope you have enjoyed and found inspiration. It was so much fun creating this card and drew so much inspiration from Tanya's card. It's so great use both the old and new sets together and create something fabulous with them. Make sure you continue to hop along the list and see all the amazing creations caseing Tanya's awe inspiring works.
Thank you so much for stopping by, till next time - Happy Crafting!