Hello and welcome back. Here's another sneak peek of one of the new sets from the Holiday catalogue - "Holly Berry Happiness" set. It's a wonderful set and is available as a bundle with a coordinating Holly Berry punch that you can create holly, berry and bows, makes a great accent feature. I especially love the sentiments and is great to send to family and friends near and far for the festive season.
Holly Berry Happiness stamp set + Holly Berry Builder Punch - Photopolymer - 143505
(Bundle and save 10%)
The first two cards above have been inspired by this week's Global Design Project #50 Sketch Challenge by the talented Teneale Williams. I just love the sketch challenge as it really helps gets you started with creating.
For more inspirations, please check out the creative card designs by the talented design team and hopefully the sketch challenge will help you get started and join in the fun.
Here are the cards:
The holly leaves and branches from the set were a main feature in these cards and added such a great leaf pattern and borders. This is a two step stamp set and being photopolymer makes for easier placement.
Christmas Wishes from across the miles...
• The tartan patterned paper on the front is from Warmth and Cheer designer series paper stack.
• Die cut nested frames for the sentiment is from Tags and Labels framelits dies.
• Gold Foil Sheets just adds a nice finish.
• Cherry Cobbler baker's twine.
• The holly and berries have been stamped and punched out using the coordinating Holly Berry builder punch. I have added Wink of Stella clear glitter and glossy accents over the top to give a lacquered finish.
The holly leaves and berries have been used as a custom made patterned background with a few cut out using the coordinating builder punch and raised with dimensionals. Clear wink of Stella clear glitter and glossy accents added to make them pop and on the bows too.
• Gold thread from the Holiday catalogue was used.
• The sentiment has been stamped on with White Stazon ink.
• The wreath inside the card has been created by stamping the holly branch four times (four quarters).
• The sentiment has been stamped on vellum and have tucked the edges under the panel to hide the adhesives.
This card was made to feature the gorgeous wreath that can be created with this set. This was my first attempt to create it and did not go as planned on the panel - wasn't exactly centred. So to salvage it, I have fussy cut it out and placed it over the sentiment with foam dimensionals and looks so much better. Glossy accents have been added to give it further dimension.
The rest of the card, I have used the filled in holly branch image and did a multi stamping to create the leaf pattern.
Inks used are Garden Green, coordinates with the base card, Pear Pizzazz and Mint Macaron.
Inside the card, I went all the way with the multi stamping of the wreath and radiates outwards around the sentiment. I have used the outline version of the holly branch and used the filled in version around the edges to coordinate with the Garden Green cardstock.
I hope you enjoyed these cards and found inspiration. Having a sketch challenge to go by really helped kickstart the design of the cards. This set will be available to order 1st September and is worth getting as it has so many creative possibilities and would look great coordinated with other sets.
Thank you so much for stopping by and hope to see you again soon. Cheers! :)
• Holly Berry Happiness stamp set + Holly Berry Builder Punch - Photopolymer - 143505
(Bundle and save 10%)
• Holly Berry Happiness - Photopolymer - 142061
• Holly Berry Builder Punch - 141843
• Tag and Labels Framelits - 138238
• Warmth and Cheers Designer Series Paper Stack - 141991
• Baker's Twine Trio Pack - 141999
Click here to visit my online store.