Sunday 12 March 2017

Elphie Selfie with Pop Up Scalloped Box Card - Wish Big



Hello and welcome. Today I'm sharing this wonderful new card in a box and stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I love 3D cards and especially the card in a box. When I saw this fabulous card I just couldn't wait to make it myself and have Cased Kelly Marie Alvarez. Click here for the video tutorial intro. This particular sample is also on the back of the Scalloped Box card die as a guide.

The new Scalloped Box card die, makes it so much easier to create this cute pop up card and is a breeze to assemble. I have also used the new Elphie Selfie stamp set and the new Perfectly Plaid Rainbow 12x12 double sided patterned paper. I just love all these sets, they are well thought out and all the elements to create the scene are in the sets.

The grass is created using the Grassy Border from Lawn Fawn and is an additional item to complete the scene. The green and light blue cardstock is Cucumber Crush and Pool Party from Stampin' Up!

The images are coloured in with Copic markers and stamped in with Simon Says Stamp Intense Black and is copic friendly.






I hope you enjoyed and found inspiration. The Elfie Selfie stamps is a fabulous set with many sentiments that can be used for many occasions such as Hello, Thank you and Congrats as well as Birthdays. I will surely be making more and having the Scalloped box card allows you to create the most adorable pop up scenes in a card in a box that folds flat and fits perfectly in an A2 or C6 envelope. If you would like any more information please message me or leave a comment below.

Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you next time. Happy Crafting! :) 



3 comments:

  1. It's the same size of the other ones you make?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, it's the same width and height once folded flat, however the box centre part is slightly wider. It's a fabulous die to have if you want to make them without measuring and cutting it all manually. :)

      Delete
  2. Such a cutelittle birthday scene Juan. I love the papers, the colours and that gorgeous stamp set too. Makes me happy seing you create like this xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making the time to write a comment - It is very much appreciated. Have a fabulous day! :)