Friday 20 May 2016

Rose Wonder - Work of art



Hello. This is the second addition with the Rose Wonder cards inspired by What Will You Stamp Rose Wonder card challenge. I have also entered this card in this week's Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights. :) 

Here are the extra two cards...  I have used the Rose Wonder set along with some new products from the new catalogue. 

The one on the left with the Beautiful die cut letters has been watercoloured using the large rose image from the Rose wonder set. I have used the new in-colours, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum. I created a colourful backdrop to showcase the die cut letters. The square frame is from the new Layering Squares Framelit dies in the new catalgoue. 



The other card on right is created using the smaller rose die cut from Rose Wonder bundle to create the background by overlapping the die cut roses.  I have combined that gorgoeus sentiment from the new set Painter's Palette 'Our friendship is a work of art". I have also used die cut the frame using the Layering Squares Framelits dies to give it that raised frame which has been mounted on fun foam. 

I have used Flirty Flamingo cardstock for the roses and used Smoky Slate and Basic Gray Archival ink for the sentiment and frame. 



 

I hope you like both cards as this set is so versatile and when you combine it with other sets can go a long way to compliment your projects. For more creative inspirations with the Rose Wonder set please check out the creative projects over at What Will You Stamp #64.



Check out the other creative projects by the Crazy Crafters and vote for your favourite cards. :)



Stamp set used:

• Rose Wonder Photopolymer Stamp Set - 140697


Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you again soon. Cheers! :)


18 comments:

  1. Oh I really love these too! I think Flirty Flamingo is my new fave lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessie. Yes it's a great colour - very summery. Might have to get the flamingo set too to go with it lol.:)

      Delete
  2. Bright fun & funky all the things we love :) MUST get that letters set! MUST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim. Makes me happy that you think so, I couldn't agree with you more. Absolutely, it comes in handy and so versatile. :)

      Delete
  3. OMG, Love! Adore the brightness of the card on the left - Thanks for joining us (again this week) at WWYS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sue. It's a pleasure! I was so inspired that I created a few hehe. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie - I appreciate your lovely compliments. The roses look almost abstract. :)

      Delete
  5. These are absolutely gorgeous! I love that beautiful background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous water coloring and I love your bright color choices! Thanks for another stunning contribution to this week's What Will You Stamp!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely compliments Maria. It's such a pleasure as it is so inspiring to play along. :)

      Delete
  7. Wow you're so talented, and such a great eye for detail! Love all your creations and congrats on your WWYS win this week!!! Thanks for playing along at WWYS, can't wait to see what you create next!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carolina. I appreciate your lovely compliments. Love this set and it's so much fun playing along with WWYS, it's a great inspiration. Looking forward to the next one. :)

      Delete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE! You are seriously talented Juana! Congrats on your WWYS win - so very well deserved. Thanks for playing along with WWYS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gail - I'm deeply touched by your lovely compliments. It's a pleasure to play along and an honour to have been chosen. I just love the Rose Wonder set - brings out so much creativity and aesthetics from it. :)

      Delete

Thanks for making the time to write a comment - It is very much appreciated. Have a fabulous day! :)