Saturday 6 February 2016

Bloomin Love Valentine's Inspirations

Here's another Valentine's Card using the Bloomin' Love bundle. I wanted to showcase the card in both top folding card as well as the box card just to showcase how beautiful this bundle is. The layout for the top folding card has been cased from Sam Bracegirdle Valentine Treat Bag and just fell in love with the colours she used and wanted to try it and the results are fabulous. The box card is my own unique design just by personalising it makes it truly unique and celebrates the beauty of the heart and flower dies. This gorgeous bundle set is available in the Occasions Catalogue please have a look for more inspirations.













The products I used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas about a spell caster named Dr. PADMAN I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. PADMAN helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. PADMAN for help. Dr. PADMAN assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. PADMAN did for me. Contact him today via Website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html E-mail:(padmanlovespell@yahoo.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +19492293867

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making the time to write a comment - It is very much appreciated. Have a fabulous day! :)