Hello and welcome. :)
My DT Project for A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge #05
1st May to 27th May 2017
Come along and join in this "Open" Challenge, you can enter our fabulous Challenge right HERE
Our Sponsor for May is SheepSki Designs
The daffodil image has been fussy cut out to give dimension and contrast by layering it over the panel off set the card base with ink blended background and stamped textures. The panel has been mounted on fun foam to give extra dimension as well as an even raise.
Jo's Daffodils - Thinking of You card recipe:
• I have used Jo's Daffodils image no. 50 and you can find the lovely image here.
• Daffodils: Copics - YG00, Y13, Y19, YG03, G24 and W3.
• Daffodil image - fussy cut out.
• Vase: Prismacolor Pencil and gamsol
• Tumbled Glass Tim Holtz distress ink for ink blended background
• Timeless Textures stamp set by Stampin' Up! using Crumb Cake ink
• Sentiment: Hello Stamp & Cut set by Hero Arts.
• Basic Black cardstock and Versafine Onyx Black for sentiment
• Card base is Crumb Cake cardstock, Panel is Whisper White by Stampin' Up!
• Fun Foam used to mount front panel for an even raise.
I look forward to seeing your creations at "A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge #05"
Thank you for stopping by till' time - Happy Crafting! :)