Hello and welcome to the ESAD 2017 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration blog hop. This is my first time to be hopping with all these wonderful and talented demonstrators and so excited! Whether you are starting with me or have hopped from visiting Maree McIntosh, you are in for a real treat as we all show you some of our favourite products from the 2017 Occasions catalogue and Sale-a-bration.
There are so many wonderful products in the 2017 Occasions catalogue that you will want to get your hands on. Today I'm showcasing one of my favourites, and that is the Dragonfly Dreams bundle and it's just fabulous.
Ordering the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set and Detailed Dragonfly thinlits as a bundle #144728 saves you 10% on the total order and it also qualifies you for a FREE Sale-a-bration item.
The FREE Sale-a-bration item that you can get is the coordinating Inside the Lines designer series paper. It's just beautiful and if you love to colour in, this is a must have.
You can not go without the new Watercolor Pencils too. They are a delight to use and is perfect to colour in the Inside the Lines dsp with.
Here are the cards that I have created using all these fabulous products and so pleased how all they turned out.
Here are the products used and are available on my online store.
Black and White for colouring. 12 sheets: 3 each of 4 designs. 12"x12" (30.5 x 30.5cm)
Card 1: To a wonderful friend...
• Top folding Smoky Slate base card.
• Colours: Melon Mambo, Real Red, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight.
• Blender pen has been used with the watercolor pencils to achieve the smooth blending.
• It's best to take your time and add colour around the edges of where the darkest areas would be, then blend out.
• The sentiment has been white heat embossed on Daffodil Delight cardstock and mounted using Stampin' dimensionals.
• Gold sequins added for some interest to the layout.
Card 2: Thanks for the smile and everything else...
• Top folding Smoky Slate card base.
• Blender pens used to blend out the watercolor pencils.
• Colours: Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight.
• The bee has been stamped and die cut on vellum and have stamped another on Daffodil Delight and fussy cut out the body and layered on top.
• White sequins added for interest in the background.
Card 3: Enjoy your special day!
• Top folding Crumb Cake card base.
• Colours: Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Calypso Coral and Rich Razzleberry
• Sentiment has been stamped and white heat embossed on vellum.
• Dragonfly has also been stamped and gold heat embossed. The vellum is perfect to layer over the top as it's not only light but still allows you to see underneath.
• Gold sequins has been used as highlights in the background canopy.
I hope you have enjoyed the cards and found inspiration. The Dragonfly Dreams bundle is an awesome set with so many creative possibilities. Colouring in the Inside the Lines dsp is not only very therapeutic but can make the most stunning backgrounds to use for cards or any other creative projects.
Now make sure you hop around to see what everyone else has created. Currently you are at my blog Juan Ambida. If you get lost each post has the line up so you can get back on track. Next you are off to see the great projects that Rebecca Jacovou has got to show you.
BLOG HOP PARTICIPANTS:
5. Kelly Kent
7. Peta Stephen
10. Josie Dean
11. Cheryl Algie
12. Libby Dyson
13. Andrea Buckland
14. Cheryl O'Bree
15. Nerida Carter
16. Cathy Pinchbeck
17. Megan Lenske
18. Tanya DeRoy
19. Maree McIntosh20. Juan Ambida