Here is Kim's gorgeous card:
My card has also been influenced by two card challenges:
• Global Design Project #42 - Sketch challenge by Teneale Williams
• Pals Paper Arts - Color Challenge by Brian King
|Yay! my card was picked as one of the winners for #PPA307. :)|
Please check out both card challenges for the creative projects and be inspired. Love for you to join in the fun!
Here is my card:
Thanks to Kim's card inspiration, I wanted to try out the window shaker card using the jar image and framelits with a cute goldfish and the two card challenges was the best of both worlds for colour and layout.
As you can see, I have followed the same layout from #GDP042 sketch challenge and used the mini jar as the focal image. The goldfish is actually mounted on the outside of the jar, and the sequins are inside. The circle is from the new Layering Circles framelits and the has been made as the shaker window frame with the jar inset. I have used fun foam underneath for an even raise and die cut the jar making sure it lines up.
Thank you so much for stopping by and hope to see you next time. Cheers! :)
• Jar Of Love Photopolymer Bundle | 142342
• Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper | 141663
• Layering Circle Framelits Dies | 141705
• Night of Navy, Real Red and Pool Party Inks